I look at every transaction as an investment. I will help you make money in real estate when you buy right, not when you sell. I truly believe in the saying, “location, location, location.” But, in today’s market, it also takes “research, research, research.” With the right balance of timing, research and location; I believe every real estate transaction can be profitable.
Whether you are a buyer or a seller, I take the time to learn your true motivation, personal and business interests, along with your emotional and financial comfort levels. I take that information and use it to create an environment that will profit you, my client. We have a full staff of agents and client care coordinators working side by side to make your home selling or buying experience a great one. We are very experienced in working with listing traditional real estate, short sales (CDPE Certified) and bank owned properties as well as assisting new construction and first time buyers, move up buyers and investors (CIAS Certified) in the purchase of properties.
We look forward to the opportunity to earn your business!
- B.A. Degree in Marketing from U of M
- RE/MAX 100% Club
- RE/MAX Executive Club
- RE/MAX Platinum Club
- Re/MAX Hall of Fame
- Lifetime Fitness Triathlon
- CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert) Certified,
- CIAS (Certified Investor Agent Specialist) Certified,
- 2011 Mpls/St. Paul & Twin Cities Business Magazine Super Agent
- 2012 Mpls/St. Paul & Twin Cities Business Magazine Super Agent
- 2013 Mpls/St. Paul & Twin Cities Business Magazine Super Agent
- 2014 Mpls/St. Paul & Twin Cities Business Magazine Super Agent
- Spending Time with Family, Coaching, Fishing, Boating, Time at the Lake, Relaxing
- “We had two prior Realtors list our house over the past seven months, Andy made an aggressive marketing plan and sold our house in just 14 days.” -Ryan and Jody Johnson
- “Andy made the new construction experience a breeze. He listed and sold our existing house and timed the closing perfectly, with the completion of our home. We love our new home!” -Mike and Amy Vondelinde